- ANNOUNCEMENT: Women’s Leadership in Academia Conference
- Start Where You Stand
- What Are You Willing To Do For Success?
- The Fine Art of Subtle Leadership
- TRYING TO SOLVE DIVERSITY & INCLUSION ISSUES
- The Risk Factor: The Importance of Intelligent Risk-taking.
- When Presented with a Novel Situation: Enthusiasm and Decisiveness, Meet Authenticity, Competence and Candor
- Identifying Diversity Issues
- WHY PRO BONO HONES LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Leadership & Self-Awareness
At the recent Santa Clara Law School symposium, Professor Doug Blaze gave a presentation on “Law Student Motivation, Satisfaction and Well-Being: The Value of a Leadership and Professional Development Curriculum.” Accompanying Professor Blaze to the symposium were Andrew Cox (2L), Chris Davis (2L), and Tippany Patrick (1L). Check out the new Institute of Professional Leadership blog at leadingaslawyers.blog. Pictures provided by Chris Davis.